cleaning the home air caused by poor air quality . Pollution and allergens are most numerous in the free air outside the house but pollutants and allergens that come from inside the house was a lot of that stuff, especially if cleaning the house less intact. Read top-small-loans
Do these tips below to keep the air in any room at home to be clean and to prevent many health problems such as asthma, allergies and COPD
1. Clean the furniture as often as possible, especially in the kitchen and toilet. Other parts of the house most missed namely plasterboard dust above the house. Dust from the outside will come from a crack tile and plasterboard settles above, especially if the road in front of the house passed many vehicles. Wash regularly so as not to interfere with health.
2. 85% CPOD disease (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) in the United States are caused by smoking. Active and passive smokers are equally disadvantaged in terms of health. Still difficult to quit smoking one of your family members smoke should suggest to smoke outside the home.
3. Reduce chemicals. Use liquid mop, glass cleaner, detergent, bleach, perfume clothes, perfumes and other chemicals sparingly include the use of air freshener also should not be used. According to Len Horovitz, M.D. Lung specialist from Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, if you want the air cleaner then clean the house properly, not by hiding unclean air with perfume or air freshener.
4. Control pets. For lovers of animals such as cats, dogs, birds chirping, hamster, reptile or whatever it was noticed it clean and keep odor it might cause does not interfere with the cleanliness of the air in the house.
5. Be diligent replace pillowcases and sheets to avoid mites, though mites are not visible but for allergy sufferers, the presence of mites to be very disturbing.
6. If possible, use an air purifier: air filters or air conditioner that has the ability to clean the air. If not forced you should not use the fan because the fan can make the dust fly.
7. Clean the house of the fungus. Check in every corner of the house, especially moist and light. If you find mushrooms immediately clean. If there is a wall you should use wall paint anti-fungal.
These tips are not only applicable when one of your family suffers from asthma, allergies, or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (CPOD). But also the preventive measures and keeping the house in general.
House Cleaning Tricks
For some people, the clean-up work can be a fun job. However, many people do not like it because of trouble, fatigue and time consuming. Don’t worry, for those who are lazy, stay clean house you can get. This trick!
• Open windows to facilitate air circulation and reduce the amount of dust.
• Clean the surface of the table, such as coffee table, dining table or kitchen. Use a clean cloth moistened with water or a cleaning solution.
• Pat the surface of the mattress, pillow or couch. Use to clean the grime and also makes the surface of the sofa, pillow or mattress back into shape.
• Sweep the room. Do it at least once a day.
• Clean the bathroom. The bathrooms were clean and fragrant atmosphere can become more comfortable bath. For that, clean the tub, bathtub, shower floor, sink, and toilet seats.
• Change of towels, sheets, pillowcases and bolsters. Wash using hot water temperature of 60 ° C, so that all the dirt on towels, sheets, pillowcases and bolsters disappear without a trace.
• Empty your garbage in the bathroom.
• Wipe the door and handle. Use warm soapy water or a special cleaning solution.
• Wipe the dust on the surface of the cabinet who rarely touched or located in a high place.
• Clean the carpet using a vacuum cleaner. Do also to the sidelines of the couch. To be effective, use a vacuum cleaner with a small tip.
• If your floor is made of parquet, wipe with special cleaning agents, in order to keep it shiny.
• Turn the mattress so that the shape back to normal.
• Change pillowcases sofa and clean between sofa surface dust.
• Clean the glass windows and cermin.Terutama glass window in a public space and a mirror inside the bathroom, which is often exposed to splashes of toothpaste and soap.
• Remove dust from areas that miss when swept everyday. For example, at the lower end of the wardrobe, or at the top of the ceiling.
• Clean the timber and the interior which has a glossy surface and is made of silver or stainless steel with a cleaner recommended.
• Clean the front door of the house. If necessary, replace with a new mat to give a different impression on the guests.
Do not wait until the house is a mess. little by little clean every day starting from the easiest and visible.…